Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Pictures With Santa

Each year a couple from our church, the Roe's, have Santa come to their house so the children can have their picture made.  It is really nice because you don't have to fight the mall traffic, and you get your pictures for free!  This year, Katie Grace didn't seem to mind sitting in Santa's lap, but I'm sure next year will be a different story!






The next day our church had "Dinner at Bethlehem."  They served a meal and had all sorts of fun activities for kids to do.  They even had a live nativity with animals.  Katie Grace fell asleep shortly after we finished eating, so we really didn't do any of the activities (plus, she is a little young for them).  We did manage to get a picture prior to the meal in front of the alpaca (Matt's dad loves llamas and alpacas, so we thought it would be neat for Katie Grace to have a picture with one).  This alpaca didn't like to stand still, so it was hard to catch him to take a picture.


5 comments:

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Have I told you how much I love your child!? Because I do, she's a mini you!

I need to apologize. I made you a baby craft and piddled around soooo long in mailing it, that she's way too big for it now:( terrible friend.
I'm teaching a baby craft class again in January, tell her I'll make it up to her:)

Hope you are doing well! You look great

Sara W said...

So cute!!! Katie Grace is beautiful as always. :) As are you.

Amy Ogles said...

How sweet. I love the one of all of you with Santa.

Blessed said...

Love them all! I love Santa pictures! I can't believe she did so well. She is adorable! I think she is a good mix of you and Matt!

WanderingLili said...

FUN! Oh and your hair looks great!