It seems like just yesterday that we brought Katie Grace home from the hospital. I can't believe she is already 7 months old! She is quickly learning how to get around the house by army crawling. She has figured out how to go from sitting to crawling. When she is crawling, she does the cutest little pose and will get up on her side and grab her thigh and look back at you! I haven't caught it on camera yet because she never does it when I'm ready :) It is so much fun watching her learn new things everyday. She has started using a sippy cup. She hasn't quite figured out how to get the water to come out, but she tries. She eats fruits, veggies, and oatmeal cereal. She really likes yogurt, too. She isn't into the puffs or cheerios yet. I think we will try those again in a few months. She is very close to getting her first two teeth. I think they will break through within the next week or so. Yay! We have started a bedtime routine which involves bath, books, and then off to bed. The books we read are "Nighty-Night," "Sleepy Time Bunny," and "Lullaby Little One." She is still very clingy to me at bedtime, but at least she is sleeping better :) She has an exciting month coming up in April as we will be going to Costa Rica for her Aunt Amanda's (Matt's younger sister) wedding.
Polar Plunge 2023
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment