Matt and I have been extremely busy getting our new house together that I haven't had much time for anything else. We (sometimes mostly he) have replaced 5 light fixtures (thanks Dad for helping out!), changed out light switches and outlets, hung blinds, painted a corner hutch and 2 bookshelves, planted flowers, and mulched our front yard flower beds. It seems like when you have a house that you add more projects to the list than come off the list every day. We have also purchased new living room furniture and will be buying new kitchen appliances (yay!) this week. (If you are in the market for new appliances, Home Depot is having a great sale this week). I also have some painting to do because the paint that was left for touch-ups in our 3rd bedroom doesn't match the walls at all. We didn't plan on painting this room, but now we have to because there are different color splotches all over where Matt tried to touch it up. I will post pictures of these rooms as soon as they are done.
I have decided that when Matt and I try out new places to eat I am going to let you all know about them so that you know where to eat if you are ever in Nashville. My first recommendation is City Cafe. We ate here yesterday with Jacob and Kristi (Jacob is Matt's chief resident) after church. It was wonderful! It is a meat and 3 place and the food is delicious. It is located in Brentwood in the shopping center with TJMaxx/HomeGoods and Stein Mart off of Franklin Road. My second recommendation is a Mexican restaurant called Mazatlan's. This place is really good. We ate here several times when Matt was in college at Lipscomb. It too is located in Brentwood near I-65 off of Old Hickory Blvd.
Several more posts to come this week, so check back later! I'm finally going to upload my pictures from our Atlanta trip!
Polar Plunge 2023
3 years ago

1 comment:
I can't wait to see the pixQ Oh and I love the food places idea. Shou should include links if the place has a web site. Can't wait to hear mor and see the pix! Glad to hear all is well. We miss you here a BUNCH!
Post a Comment