Many of you know that my brother's dream is to become a famous musician. Currently, his goal is to write a song and sell it to someone famous to sing, but he also loves performing. On September 26, he had the pleasure of opening for Sister Hazel, who were playing at Vanderbilt. He did great, and I think the crowd loved him (yes, I know I'm partial). Here are a few pics from that night.

This is my brother with Sister Hazel. I'm so mad that the picture came out blurry!

I took this from backstage. The second person is the lead singer (the one whose face you can't see). He had a horrible case of larengitis and could hardly talk. The stagehand had to go print out the words to the songs for the other guys to sing. It really stunk for them because they had a show the next day in Huntsville, AL.
2 comments:
Stynch, that is SO amazing! Tell Dusty Bear congrats for me--I'm so proud of him!
Wow that is SO cool!!! Let me know if he ever plays in Memphis. We will totally go see him!
Post a Comment