Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting to Know You

I received this email, and thought it would be a good post to share with everyone. I'm not going to tag anybody, but feel free to copy it over to your blog and answer the questions for yourself.
  1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30am
  2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It's been so long I can't really remember, but I would like to go see Fireproof, Nights in Rodanthe, and High School Musical 3 (I know, that's really immature!)
  4. What is your favorite TV show? I have several for different nights of the week: Army Wives-Sunday; 90210-Tuesday; Grey's Anatomy-Thursday
  5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal-usually the ones that are for kids :)
  6. What is your middle name? Leigh
  7. What food do you dislike? coconut
  8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? don't really have one right now, but soon it will be all my Christmas CDs
  9. What kind of car do you drive? Pontiac Vibe
  10. Favorit sandwich? tomato and cheese with salt and pepper broiled in the oven
  11. What characteristic do you despise? lying
  12. Favorite item of clothing? Banana Republic jeans I bought at Thrift Smart for $4!
  13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Europe
  14. Favorite brand of clothing? Banana Republic, Gap, Ann Taylor Loft-but I don't usually shop these places unless they are having a good sale; I love the outlets at Opry Mills
  15. Where would you retire to? Florida
  16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I guess this past one since it was only a week ago :) My parents did throw a surpsie party for me when I turned 16. That was really great!
  17. Favorite sport to watch? college football
  18. Furthest place you are sending this? I don't know; it depends on who reads my blog-hey, if you are reading this and you aren't in TN, post a comment where you are located so I can see how far away you are
  19. When is your birthday? October 31
  20. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
  21. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2, but sometimes I can wear an 8
  22. Pets? 2 cats-Bison and Princess; one puppy I hope to receive mid-February
  23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Matt is on anestesia for November and December, which means he has normal working hours and no call. Yeah!
  24. What did you want to be when you were little? an architect; in high school it changed to a pharmacist; now I'm an accountant
  25. How are you today? a little stressed as it is my busiest time of the month at work
  26. What is your favorite candy? candy corn-I think it has to do with my birthday :)
  27. What is your favorite flower? tulips
  28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? November 19 because my parents may be coming to TN to visit
  29. What is your favorits pastime? cross-stitching, sewing, and reading
  30. What are you listening to right now? co-workers talking in the background
  31. What was the last thing you ate? cereal
  32. Do you wish on stars? sometimes
  33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue
  34. How is the weather right now? the high today is in the mid-70s, clouds are supposed to move in this afternoon
  35. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? I tried to call my husband, but he didn't answer; so, the first person ended up being one of my branch managers
  36. Favorite soft drink? Vanilla Coke
  37. Favorite restaurant? Mazatlan
  38. Real hair color? light brown
  39. What was your favorit toy as a child? my American girl dolls-Molly and Samantha
  40. Summer or winter? actually I prefer fall
  41. Hugs or kisses? hugs
  42. Chocolate or vanilla? depends on what I'm eating, but I'll say chocolate
  43. Coffee or tea? sweet tea
  44. When was the last time you cried? two weeks ago
  45. What is under your bed? storage bins for clothes
  46. What did you do last night? watched TV for a little while and then I cross-stitched
  47. What are you afraid of? long bridges
  48. Salty or sweet? sweet
  49. How many keys are on your key ring? 5
  50. How many years at your current job? a little over 3
  51. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
  52. How many towns have you lived in? 4
  53. Do you make friends easily? I think so

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading these! Probably b/c I am so nosey! HAHAH! :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

cute..now we know all about you:)