Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sewing Class

A couple of weeks ago I took a sewing class down in Smyrna at Stitcher's Playhouse. I took it because I wanted to learn how to do silk ribbon embroidery. It was a great class, and I learned so much more than I expected, (like how to make my own piping). I hope to take classes there again to learn more skills. Here are a couple of pictures of the project I made during class.


This is the embroidery I did.




Here is the outfit I made.



What do you think? (Sorry the pictures are blurry! I couldn't get my camera to focus.)

8 comments:

Stephanie Miller said...

That is so cute! I love snowmen!!

Anonymous said...

Stynch, you're SO talented, just like your momma!

Unknown said...

Looks great! I love that you know how to do that. :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

LOVE it

WanderingLili said...

Really cute! Will it be worn on a little Nicholes any time soon =) Hehe Just kidding (except about the it being cute part)! =)

loui said...

That is really good!!!You are a star seamstress!

April Kay said...

Hmm... That outfit is a size 6 months and I happen to have a little boy here in my home who is 6months... You never know, maybe my Mason will show up wearing it sometime during the holidays! :)

Blessed said...

So cute! You are so talented! Seriously! I am impressed!