I've been tagged by April to do the following:
1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same

My grandparents (my dad's parents) live in St. Augstine, FL. Every year they have a family reunion around the 4th of July, and each year there is a different theme. Past themes have been favorite college team, western, Hawaiian, and pirates to name a few. Two years ago the theme was "Grease". So, most of the girls dressed as the Pink Ladies. They always have different contests that relate to the theme as well. This was to see who could blow the biggest bubble. I was taking pictures of all the big bubbles to compare at the end. From left to right, Aunt Lisa, Stephanie (cousin), Brianna (Olivia's friend), Olivia (cousin), Ashley (cousin), and Megan (Ashley's friend). My grandparents are pretty open and let the grandkids bring friends along if they would like. We always have a great time.
I tag Anne, Courtney, Lili, and Sara W.
1 comment:
Okay - Check my blog for the response =)
Post a Comment