Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...


Here is a picture of our house from Friday morning. We received about an inch of snow Thursday night. This was the first time it had snowed in Nashville in the month of December in 8 years. Most of it had melted by the evening. Tonight we have a freezing rain warning. I sure hope that the weathermen are wrong!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell the snow to stick around (literally) long enough for me to see it! PUH-LEASE?

WanderingLili said...

Oh! Soooo pretty! It's just nasty and cold here!

Blessed said...

Love your house!! We miss you a ton! I would love to see you sometime when I come to town! I am not sure how much time I will have over the holidays, but maybe the trip after that!

Courtney said...

How pretty! We need to have dinner with ya'll again soon. It was a lot of fun talking and catching up.

annecase said...

So pretty! Your house is so cute all festive for the holidays!

Coney Island Office Cleaning said...

Hi great reaading your blog