Katie Grace is growing too fast! She weighs almost 15 pounds! It seems like she is doing something new every day. She officially rolled over for the first time on November 11. I layed her on her tummy and glanced up at the tv. The next thing I know I feel something hitting my leg, and she has rolled over! It is still very sporadic when she does it. She may do it once a week if even that frequent. I'm sure the day is coming when she starts rolling over all the time. She went through a phase right before Thanksgiving where she hated being in her car seat and would scream at the top of her lungs. She is finally starting to grow out of this phase (thank goodness!). Making Katie Grace laugh is one of my favorite things to do. She has the prettiest smile ever and her laugh just makes me laugh along with her. She talks all the time and makes all sorts of sounds. She has become obsessed with my cell phone. Everytime I talk on it and I am holding her, she just stares at it and tries to reach for it. She sleeps the whole night. She is typically in bed by 9pm and wakes up around 7am. I love being a stay at home mom. Some days are more trying than others, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
Polar Plunge 2023
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment