Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween




Katie Grace was a pumpkin for Halloween this year.  My mom and grandmother (Nanny) were here to visit.  We had a great time celebrating my birthday (and Brinkley's).  I think we had about 30 trick-or-treaters.  I was happy because in the house I grew up in we never had trick-or-treaters because we lived outside the city and weren't in a neighborhood.  I will never forget the first year we lived in that house my mom bought a ton of candy to hand out and when my dad, brother, and I got home from trick-or-treating she hadn't had a single person come by.  Needless to say, we never bought candy to hand out again and if someone happened to come by, my mom would just take some of our candy we had collected but didn't like and hand it out.



Four generations: Nanny (my grandmother), my mom, KG, me

3 comments:

Sara W said...

what a sweet picture of the four generations! i love it!

Blessed said...

You look amazing! And, Katie Grace is just precious! I love her pumpkin outfit!

April Kay said...

Just checkin' in on sweet Katie! I need me some updates! Love you!