I have been blessed with a child who sleeps great at night. From the day she came home, she usually would only wake up twice, sometimes three times, during the night to feed. It got to where when she would wake up, she would hardly even eat. So, this past week I decided to let her sleep on her stomach at night. What a difference that makes! She now goes to bed around 9:00 or 9:30pm, wakes up around 3am to eat, then sleeps until 6am.
These are pics from where I tested to see how she would sleep on her stomach during the day.
She has also started to smile alot. They are hard to catch on the camera. Every morning when she wakes up, she loves to talk to her Daddy and just smiles a ton at him. It is so sweet.

4 comments:
what a cutie!!! :)
SO PRECIOUS!!! :D
She sounds like such a sweet, easy-going baby! God has blessed you & Matt! He's given y'all a little break for all that you went through trying to bring this beautiful little girl into the world. :) Love you and miss you!
I loved it when Bryson started smiling. Finally to get a response for all your hard work! By the way, I am friends with Julie whose husband Brad just started the oral surgery/MD program at Vandy. She said she met you.
Post a Comment