Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Swimming!

Katie Grace and I went to Murfreesboro to meet Rachael (my college golf coach) and her daughter Sadie Elizabeth.  They were in town for a while visiting Rachael's family.  We went swimming at Patterson Park.  If you don't mind a 20 min drive, I highly recommend taking your little ones to this pool.  There is a really cool slide/waterfall thing for kids to play on.  It only costs $3.
Katie Grace was scared of the pool at first.  I think all the waterfalls were intimidating.  She settled down and enjoyed her float.

Rachael, Sadie, me, Katie Grace

Testing out the underwater feature of my camera

She loved chewing on Sadie's toy

Sadie loves the pool!

Overall, I think this was a good experience.  It was nice to have a "test run" in the pool before our trip to Costa Rica in April!

No comments: