Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I've Finally Started a Blog

Hi everyone! I have finally started a blog. This way friends and family can keep up with what is going on in our lives. It took me forever to come up with a title, but I finally have one thanks to my friend Carrie! Look for my first real post later this week.

2 comments:

WanderingLili said...

Yahoo - I am so excited you are now a blogger! This will be a Great way for us to stay connected with you when you and Matt move to Nashville. Oh and I LOVE the title! It's very cute!

Lili

Blessed said...

Oh, I am so glad you finally started a blog. I am excited about keeping up with you. I am also excited about visiting you in Nashville! :)

You know I LOVE the title! What a creative title! :)