For those of you who are reading this blog and don't know me, the reason I am moving to Nashville is because my husband will graduate dental school next week, and he is going to be an oral maxillofacial surgery (OMFS) resident at Vanderbilt. I am so proud of him and all he has accomplished to be able to enter this residency. This residency is just like a residency for someone in medical school. The word on the street is that he will be working 100+ hours a week. So, if any of you reading live in Nashville, I would love to become your friend :)
Polar Plunge 2023
3 years ago

6 comments:
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you got a blog:) Your house looks great! I can't wait to see pics of the inside too! Now, you just have to convince Jenny to start a blog....yeah right:)
yay a house! It's so cute! we'll miss you
I am so excited that ya'll are moving near by. We will have to get together sometime!
Welcome to the blogosphere, Stynch! Love the name, too.
Your house is SOOO cute! Can't wait to see the inside pics.
Maybe We'll be in nashville someday soon too =)
So glad you're blogging it will be great to keep in touch.
Post a Comment