Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Belly Pics



Here is a 12 week belly pic. Excuse the weird angle. Matt took this picture on his knees :)






Here is a 14 week belly pic. You can definitely say that I popped over that two week time frame! My poor short torso has no room to hide a belly bump. I started wearing maternity pants around 12-13 weeks, and from what I have read that is much sooner than most people who are first time moms. Oh well!


I may have been arching my back a little in this photo so my stomach may appear bigger than it really is. But we'll see if there is a big change from this pic to my 16 week pic I will take later this week. The baby has really been moving around today. Matt was able to see my stomach twitching from all the kicks and motions going on inside. He was really excited to finally see the baby move.


11 comments:

Amy Ogles said...

It does look like you popped. :-) How fun! You still look great, so don't worry about it. I'm glad things are going well. Enjoy.

andreabrosto said...

You've got the cutest little bump! That's great that you're already feeling the baby! It's such an amazing feeling!

Sara W said...

How exciting! You're so cute!!! You and your baby are in my prayers! :)

WanderingLili said...

Your bump is super CUTE!!! and you totally did POP!!! Are you sure it's just one? I can't wait to show off a baby bump some day! =)

WanderingLili said...

Oooh I forgot to mention that I see from the pics that your baby room coming together!

Courtney said...

How cute!

Caleb and Anna said...

I just found out you were expecting! Congratulations! Your pictures make me feel better... I am showing at 13 weeks and feeling like I shouldn't be, or at least couldn't remember if it was this soon last time. I was trying to delay the maternity clothes... but oh well! Anna

April Kay said...

Oh YAY!!!! You looked so cute at Life Group Sunday night!! You're glowing away, momma!! God is soooooo good!! You have a precious angel in your belly! Isn't that so amazing?? Love ya!

Blessed said...

You look so cute!!! How fun! Keep posting!

Little Blue House said...

As I have said for years... "You will have the cutest little basketball!" And you do!!! I love it and I love you and that sweet little baby!

Anonymous said...

Glad to read the update. Hope all continues to go well.