Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

17 week pics

Here I am at 17 weeks. I'm still feeling great (thank goodness!). We have our ultrasound this Thursday. I can't wait! I'm getting a little nervous about it, so pray that I won't worry.

This isn't the best picture (blurry and I look huge!). Maybe I could give my photographer (Matt) some tips before the next session :)

These pictures were taken the same day (I think I like this angle of my face better). They are for my family who haven't seen Brinkley in a while. He is 5 months old. Matt weighed him last week, and he was 37 lbs! He is going to be huge!





And just so you can see how much he has grown, here is a picture when we first brought him home at 7.5 lbs.


*Disclaimer: When I say I look huge, I'm talking about my face. Trust me, I know I have a looooong way to go with my belly. It just looks weird to me in the first picture compared to the one where I am sitting down. I think the angle that they were taken at may be causing this.


10 comments:

Camels & Chocolate said...

Brinkley's adorable, and so are you! And Stynch, if that is "huge" than I'm a monkey's uncle! You're still tiny except for the vague appearance of a belly!

Little Blue House said...

You are not huge!!!! Just adorable! Let me know after the ultrasound. Brinkley is precious!

Sara W said...

You are adorable and so is the puppy!!! Love him! :)

Jesse Faris said...

Look at that sweet little puppy dog! I love the pic of tiny Brinkley on the huge dog bed. Precious!

annecase said...

You look great! And oh, my, Brinkley is such a cutie! Let me know how it goes on Thursday. You will love it! It's more amazing than you can possibly imagine!

Courtney said...

You look GREAT!! We will be praying for ya'll on Thursday! Can't wait to hear how baby is doing. :)

Blessed said...

Good luck Thursday! Let us know! Oh, and you look amazing!

Miss you!

April Kay said...

Yay!!! Just don't look too hard at the screen or you may see something you shouldn't! :) I'll say a prayer for y'all and your precious baby. You look so cute with your tummy! How did your class go tonight? Missed ya at "New Mommies" night! :)

April Kay said...

I meant in my comment above to not look too hard at the ultrasound screen (in response to someone's comment above) cuz you may see a boy or girl part and it would ruin the surprise! :)

Angelina Clark said...

Thanks great blog postt