Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's A......

SURPRISE!!!! We had our 18 week ultrasound today and chose not to find out what we are having. Everything looked great. The baby was very active. I measured 18 weeks and 3 days, so my due date is still September 2. The baby weighed 9 oz. and had a heart rate of 144 bpm. Enjoy the pics!

Here is Baby's face.


Another pic of the face.


Profile shot. Aren't I cute? Look at my button nose!


The line above the head is a finger.

I found my mouth! Maybe I will be a thumb-sucker like my mommy was.

Here is a 4D view. You are looking straight at the face. It almost looks like the baby is smiling for the camera :) You better learn to love the camera Little One because I know lots of people waiting to take pictures of you.
Here is a 4D profile view. You can see the hand up by the face and the knee is almost touching the elbow.

6 comments:

WanderingLili said...

That is really neat!!! Yay for you guys not finding out!

Sara W said...

def. not understanding the 4D pictures... i don't see a baby in there... haha! but the other pics are great! surprises are fun!

Sarah :) said...

You're such a tease! Congratulations!!!

andreabrosto said...

Those are such great ultrasound pics! I love the profile shot! Glad everything looks normal and healthy!

Angela said...

Congratulations!! I'm happy to hear that everything went well and that you have a healthy little surprise growing!

Your belly shots are so cute, too! It's hard to get the right angle that shows your actual size- sometimes the pictures can make you look huge or tiny.

Also, in response to your comment on my blog, yes, there is a women's bible study at church. It's on Mondays at 9:30- there are some other moms with young children in it, as well as some older women. It's a good mix. I just started it before Cooke was born, but I have really enjoyed going!

Amanda's News said...

Half way there:) We need an updated picture of the belly!!! I'm so excited for you guys. It is so much fun letting the sex be a surprise!