Katie Grace's newborn photoshoot can be viewed online. We had the pictures made yesterday. Go to www.tuckerphotography.com. Click on Portrait Photography, Customers, and our password is "nichols". Enjoy!
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Kristin! I am crying right now. He did such a wonderful job capturing little Katie Grace and how completely in love you and Matt are with her. Love you and can't wait to meet her!
4 comments:
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Kristin! I am crying right now. He did such a wonderful job capturing little Katie Grace and how completely in love you and Matt are with her. Love you and can't wait to meet her!
How sweet. I love the booty pic. You guys all look great!
Those are SO good! She is such a beautiful little girl! I love the body parts panel that he does!
Hey congrats I lost your address so send me an email with it so I can get this gift too you! She is so pretty!
Post a Comment