I just want to wish Matt a Happy Birthday. His birthday really is today, July 4th. And it is kind of fitting that he is such a pyromaniac and loves fireworks. I just wonder if he would like them as much if his birthday wasn't on July 4th. He said growing up that he didn't have many birthday parties because his mom always told him that all of his friends were out of town. She also told him that the fireworks shows were just for him :) Of course, he believed her until he was old enough to realize that the fireworks were for other people as well. So, Happy Birthday Matt! I hope you don't have to spend the whole day at the hospital :)
Here is a picture I found of the fireworks Matt bought one year. Like I said, he's a pyromaniac.

5 comments:
Happy BDay Matt- I was thinking about you two holiday birthday people today! Miss you!
Happy Birthday MATT. Mine is on Elvis's birthday. Definately not as cool as the 4th of July!
Happy late b-day, Matt! What a fun trip to Atlanta! I can't get over how big Bobby and Lauren are getting! Hope you are getting alot accomplished in your new house...I know we are s-l-o-w-l-y coming along:)
Hope all is well in your new hometown. Julia and I will be there for the Wiggles concert late July :) --love your blog.
I totally forgot Matty's birthday was the 4th---that's Scott's too!!! And Scott is the definition of a pyro if ever there were one! So funny!
Post a Comment