Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

I just wanted to take a quick moment to wish my mom a happy 50th birthday! I'm so blessed to have my mom in my life. She is a wonderful teacher, encourager, and most of all a friend. I am going to Florida next week to visit my parents, and I will make sure to take an updated photo of my mom and I. Many people say we look a lot alike, so I will let you be the judge. Happy Birthday Mom!

4 comments:

WanderingLili said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN'S MOM!!!

Camels & Chocolate said...

Awww, Patti! Happy belated!

Amanda's News said...

Kristin-
To answer your question about Matt's diploma. I took it to Hobby Lobby when they were running their custom frames for 50% off. I never even thought about doing it myself. But if you can do it then go that route b/c it is still expensive even with 50% off.

April Kay said...

Aww, you're a very sweet daughter! Can't wait to see the pic of you and your mom!! Thanks for leaving sweet comments on my blog! :)