Oh - I wasn't sure, but i thought I would let you know that Sarah Tenpenny has a blog too. it is http://elliottandsarah.blogspot.com/ and Sarah Sealand - http://sanctifyingsarah.blogspot.com/ You should check it out it is VERY good and funny too!
Yeah! Finally I get some updated pics of Jenny's kiddos (well at least one of them:). I try and tell her to start a blog but hasn't happened. I'm so glad you were able to be there for her b-day party. I definitely can tell that Bobby and her are related. I remember when he had those chubby cheeks...too cute!!!
That stinks about the lake. Maybe we could meet up in Memphis if you are going back anytime this fall. I'm planning a trip in October. I'll email you with the details. Miss ya!
7 comments:
Kristin! She sis SOOO cute! I love the cake pics.
Oh - I wasn't sure, but i thought I would let you know that Sarah Tenpenny has a blog too. it is http://elliottandsarah.blogspot.com/
and
Sarah Sealand - http://sanctifyingsarah.blogspot.com/
You should check it out it is VERY good and funny too!
Love ya! - Lili
Wow, she has a head of hair on her for just being one! Cuuuute!
She is precious!
So cute!
Yeah! Finally I get some updated pics of Jenny's kiddos (well at least one of them:). I try and tell her to start a blog but hasn't happened. I'm so glad you were able to be there for her b-day party. I definitely can tell that Bobby and her are related. I remember when he had those chubby cheeks...too cute!!!
That stinks about the lake. Maybe we could meet up in Memphis if you are going back anytime this fall. I'm planning a trip in October. I'll email you with the details.
Miss ya!
Cute! I would love your cookie recipe!
Post a Comment