The poor things had been dropped off and reaked of smoke. I took them home to my mom, and she told me to take them back! (can you believe that Nanny and Aunt Vicki?) I said I couldn't do that, and they could be my cats. So, she agreed. Thus, began our journey with Bison and Princess.
They lived with Matt during his last year of college (and his roommates liked to play mean tricks on them). Then, they lived with my parents my last year of college. When it was time for me to move to Memphis, my parents were trying to trade me my cats for some of theirs! I told them that they had their chance, but they were my cats now. I could go on and on about all their little quirks and personalities, but I will spare you all of that (at least for now!) I will just leave you with some funny pictures.

7 comments:
I'm not even a cat person, but your babies are ADORABLE! I love the pic of Bison in the sink the best and the one of them cuddling!
Oh!!! This makes me want another Kitten!!! =)
Now that last picture is pretty cute...and I don't even like cats:)
I think we will have to get one pretty soon to keep the mice out of the house. I'm not even sure what I will do with a cat..they can be so sneaky.
Sorry things are so crazy with Matt's schedule. Hopefully time will just fly by through this whole residency!
They are adorable! I LOVE the cuddle picture!!!
They are too cute! Seems like things are going good for you guys. We miss you back in Memphis!
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!
The hugging picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Oh my gosh, they are precious! My kitty used to always sleep in the sink too. Now he's an outdoor cat at my parents' house and loves it! Cats are funny that way. Your babies are adorable- I love them. :)
Post a Comment