Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Update coming soon!

Hi everyone! I can't believe I have less than 90 days until my due date! Time has flown by. We are slowly but surely getting things ready for the arrival of our little one. My mom has been working on sewing everything for the nursery. I will post pictures of the nursery once it is finished (which will hopefully be sometime in July). I have a post in the works but I first have to figure out how to download the pictures from my new camera :) I was in Memphis last weekend for a shower given to me by my work and for a brunch with friends from the Bridge Builders class. I had a great time, and it was nice to catch up with friends I hadn't seen in almost a year. I can't believe we've been in Nashville for a year already. We really like living here, and we love our house. Matt really likes oral surgery, which I am thankful for since this will be what he does the rest of his working life :) TGIF!

3 comments:

annecase said...

Yay! Will be looking for a post coming soon! It was so great to see you last weekend!

andreabrosto said...

You need to post another belly pic too! It's been awhile since I've seen you! Can't wait to meet baby Nichols!

WanderingLili said...

Oh! I'm sorry we missed you! Hope all is well and I can't wait to see the new pics.