Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


I just wanted to wish my dad a Happy Father's Day! He has taught me so much throughout my life, especially when it comes to my golf game and how to fix things around the house :) He always told me that he was teaching me things so I didn't have to depend on a man!
(This picture is a scanned image, so it is a little blurry. I have discovered that I am always the one taking pictures of my dad, and I couldn't find any that he and I were in together by ourselves. So, I hope to do a better job of handing off my camera more so I can actually be in the picture too!)

1 comment:

Little Blue House said...

Oh Chuck! He was a sappy, sappy man that day! He and I were blubbering I think. :)