Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

Maternity Pics

A couple of weeks ago Matt and I had maternity pictures made at Tucker Photography here in Nashville. I was very pleased with most of the pictures. If you want to take a look, go to www.tuckerphotography.com, click Portrait Photograhy, select Customers at the top, and our password is Nichols. Enjoy!

6 comments:

WanderingLili said...

Kristin, they are STUNNING!!! I Love the ones of you in blue jeans iand the white button downs and I LOVE the ones of you in the black top that are in black and white. I think my fav over all is the one of you laying on your back with your legs up and your hair all pretty on the ground! They really are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Amy Ogles said...

They are beautiful. I also think the one of you laying on the ground with your legs in the air is a very neat picture. Isn't it amazing how the body transforms to support a baby. Enjoy! You look wonderful.

Sarah :) said...

LOVE the pictures! You really look good Kristin. Can't wait for pictures of the little one!

Little Blue House said...

WOW!! They are amazing!! So so so sweet!

Courtney said...

Great pics!! You look beautiful!

andreabrosto said...

Those are AWESOME! You have the cutest belly! You are going to love having those pictures!