Today was my last day of work as an accountant. I have worked as a regional accountant for Terminix for the past 4 years. It has been a wonderful experience, and I'm sure over time I will miss it. It is kind of strange to think that I don't have to get up Monday morning and go to work, but I'm sure it will sink in quickly :)
I plan on enjoying the next couple of weeks before the baby is born. Hopefully, I will use my time wisely and finish all the last minute things I need to do. I even hope to complete a few sewing projects. Also, do any of you have some great recipes that freeze well? I'm going to make a few meals and freeze them for us to eat after the baby is born because I know I will be exhausted and won't want to stand in the kitchen and cook for a while.
Polar Plunge 2023
3 years ago

3 comments:
Congrats! I am just green with envy! Take out food is my idea. You may not have any time or energy to thaw anything out.
How's being a stay at home? I need a baby to fill my days:) I'm a little bored. The funny thing about the AC, Bryan overheard some doctors here talking about getting it installed and he said he was thinking "I've was born with AC"...it's only hot here for about 3 weeks, so no one really has it:) I miss it. Can't wait to see the babe!!
Post a Comment