Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Side By Side Nashville

Side By Side is a ministry of the CMDA (Christian Medical and Dental Association) for the spouses/significant others of men (or women) in the medical field. I was a member of the Memphis group for 3 years while Matt was in dental school, and it was such a blessing! I was so excited when I checked my email this morning and saw that a group is starting here in Nashville!! You would think there would have already been one here, but there wasn't. I often thought about starting one last year, but I just didn't know how to go about it. So, if you are in the Nashville area or know someone who is that would be interested in attending a Bible study, please let them know it will be starting soon. I will post more information as I receive it. Right now, I think they are just trying to put feelers out to see how much of an interest there is. Have a good day! I have an appointment later this afternoon, so I will post an update about the baby this evening.

2 comments:

April Kay said...

Like I said in the email I sent out earlier to the VHA I'm soooo sad I'm missing out on this! Of course it would start up when we leave! You go girl on getting all involved! I know it will be soooo great and all the wives so need something like this. Love you!

annecase said...

what did you find out today at the doc???